Frequently Asked Questions
1) What Is The Baptist Campus Ministry?
It is a Bible study.
2) What Do You Do?
- Attend the Bible studies.
- Make friends with other members.
- Have activities. Periodically, throughout the semester we get together, listen to preaching, eat, play games, etc. See the Events page for more details.
5) When Do You Meet?
Friday’s @ 6:00pm in GP 102
(except for Feb 28, we will be meeting in CC 224)
6) How Much Time Will It Take?
About 45 minutes each week.
7) Why Should I Join The BCM?
- You Genuinely Want To Serve The Lord
- You Want To Be Encouraged To Live For God
- You Want To Make Friends
8) How Do I Join?
1) College Student
You must be a JCCC student.
- Go to: https://jccc.campuslabs.com/engage/
- Logon with your student email and password
- Click on “Organizations” and find the “Baptist Campus Ministry”
- Click “Join”
Or just sign up in-person at one of our recruiting tables.
Attend our weekly meetings.
Do I Have To Be A Baptist To Join?
No, you do not have to be a Baptist to join the club, everyone is welcome.
Can I Join After The Semester Has Started?
Yes, you can join anytime. Just show up and say ‘hi’ and make friends.
My Class Overlaps When You Start, Can I Come Late?
Yes. If you have a class that starts before we are done you can leave early too.