Frequently Asked Questions
1) What Is The Baptist Campus Ministry?
It is a Bible study.
2) What Do You Do?
- Attend the Bible studies.
- Make friends with other members.
- Have activities. Periodically, throughout the semester we get together, listen to preaching, eat, play games, etc. See the Events page for more details.
5) When Do You Meet?
We meet at noon on Thursdays.
6) How Much Time Will It Take?
About 45 minutes each week.
7) Why Should I Join The BCM?
- You Genuinely Want To Serve The Lord
- You Want To Be Encouraged To Live For God
- You Want To Make Friends
8) How Do I Join?
Attend our weekly meetings. (You must be a JCCC student.)
Do I Have To Be A Baptist To Join?
No, you do not have to be a Baptist to join the club, everyone is welcome.
Can I Join After The Semester Has Started?
Yes, you can join anytime. Just show up and say ‘hi’ and make friends.
My Class Overlaps When You Start, Can I Come Late?
Yes. If you have a class that starts before we are done you can leave early too.