Frequently Asked Questions
1) What Is The Baptist Campus Ministry?
It is a Bible study.
2) What Do You Do?
- Attend the Bible studies.
- Make friends with other members.
- Have activities. Periodically, throughout the semester we get together, listen to preaching, eat, play games, etc. See the Events page for more details.
4) Where Do You Meet?
We are now meeting by Zoom. The links will be posted shortly.
Also, you are welcome to come as a guest to Clearview Baptist Church and meet with the campus ministry there on Saturdays at 11:00am.
5) When Do You Meet?
Saturday’s from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (noon).
6) How Much Time Will It Take?
About 45 minutes each week.
7) Why Should I Join The BCM?
- You Genuinely Want To Serve The Lord
- You Want To Be Encouraged To Live For God
- You Want To Make Friends
8) How Do I Join?
1) College Student
You must be a JCCC student.
- Go to: https://jccc.campuslabs.com/engage/
- Logon with your student email and password
- Click on “Organizations” and find the “Baptist Campus Ministry”
- Click “Join”
Or just sign up in-person at one of our recruiting tables.
Attend our weekly meetings.
Do I Have To Be A Baptist To Join?
No, you do not have to be a Baptist to join the club, everyone is welcome.
Can I Join After The Semester Has Started?
Yes, you can join anytime. Just show up and say ‘hi’ and make friends.
My Class Overlaps When You Start, Can I Come Late?
Yes. If you have a class that starts before we are done you can leave early too.